Home // Game Modes
Currently there are 5 unique game modes in Overpower. Â We plan on continually updating and polish these modes based on player feedback and experience. Â As the game progresses we will be expanding into new maps and modes!
Combat Based Game Modes
- Deathmatch: Bloodbath, instant respawn, great way to polish your combat skills!
- Team Deathmatch: Like a Deathmatch, but your buddies got your back!
- Last Team Standing: Round based matches, no respawns until the one team is wiped out. Great Arena practice!
Objective Based Game Modes
- Control Points: Fight over strategic crystals. Each crystal grants points for your team. At 250 / Â 500 / 750 points your team gets a buff! First team to 1000 points wins!
Mage vs Assassin Control Point Battle
- Critter Capture: Capture all 3 critters from the enemy team and safely return them to your base to win the match! Each critter gives you a unique ability so choosing the right one is important!
FelcatÂ : Grants a movement Speed buff to Captors
TortoiseÂ : Grants a damage mitigating shield to Captors
Skunker: Releases a damaging and slowing poison trail behind it